Hey snow nymph...

  • ndeewoods
    Message 1 of 473 , Feb 13, 2001
      Don't forget you can shave 8 oz off your
      mountainlight simply by ordering the carbon fiber stays! You
      can get them from Mountainsmith, or REI will special
      order them for you. You just pull out the alum ones
      that come with the pack and slip the new ones in. Only
      draw back is the extra cost...don't remember how much
      it was, but it was an easy way to lose 8 oz!<br>Dee
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002