JMT Map iphone Apps?

  • katyjepsen1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2014
      Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had purchased and/or tested the iphone apps of the JMT maps. There are a few on the app store. I was planning to bring a solar battery recharge thing and my phone b/c it is my camera (better quality and weighs less than my digital camera anyway). And on airplane mode, those things last forever.

      Anyone used the map apps?

    • dave billingsley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2014
        Yes. We used, appreciated, enjoyed Guthook's app last summer on the trail. We ran it on an android (Samsung) and used a GoalZero solar charging array with good, dependable result.

        dave j. billingsley
        949-903-5998