Re: Just got em

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 473 , Feb 12 1:01 AM
      If all works out, we'll be starting on 8/20 and
      come out 9/18. Ending the trip with Mt Muir & Whitney,
      then Mt. Russell on the last day.<br><br>Been working
      on equipment. Just got the Stephenson's Warmlite
      tent (2 lb 13 oz) in the mail last week, and also a
      Mountainsmith Mountainlite pack (3 lb 13 oz). Hope to lose a lb
      or so by cutting straps. SnowDude is looking at a
      Kelty Cloud. Anyone tried it?
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24 8:48 AM