Transportation question: Mosquito Flat to Bishop

  • patrickrbarry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      I am planning to do a section hike this summer from Tuolumne Meadows
      to Mosquito Flat, and I'm hoping someone has a suggestion that will
      help me with logistics. Lucky me, I can get a pilot friend of mine to
      drop me off in Lee Vining and pick me up again in Bishop. I think I
      have an answer for getting to the trailhead (via YARTS), but leaving
      the trail in Mosquito Flat I am not sure how to get to Bishop with 4
      sweaty guys with packs. Anyone know about shuttles or services other
      than just hoping to hitching?