JMT in August

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 30, 2001
      We'll have two vehicles, but we're worried about
      leaving them at Yosemite & Whitney Portal for a month.
      What do the rest of you do. Any suggestions?
      Any suggestions on other side trips? (hey, this is a
      vacation! We've been waiting 2 years for this and want to
      enjoy it.)<br><br>Also, SierraMel, e-mail me at
      SierraRiders@.... Have a question.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002