Re: John Muir Trail Club Get Together

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 27, 2001
      Do you think you could ever do a get together
      over on the east side?<br>Bishop would be a neat place
      to start.<br>I know it isn't over on the populated
      side of the state, but since the JMT is over
      here.....?<br>June?<br>There's still too much snow to be hiking on dirt above
      9,000 feet then.<br>There's some good camping available
      in June on our side, despite the snow in the higher
      elevations.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002