Toilet Paper

  • abearson
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 16
      Okay, so my son and I were planning on burying TP in a cathole, but Wenk says that the rule is to carry out all TP. I get it. It is a high arid climate and the soil is not very active.

      Still, I was wondering what seasoned pros do here. I'm looking for an alternative to carrying, but will carry if I need to. People use rocks, I guess. But what has been the best experience here?

      Thank you for any advice that you may have.

      Adam
    • nedtibbits
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 18
        Lady J is getting her BS in Nursing and wants to “second” this thread! Soap & water is the best if your hands are already dirty!

        Ned Tibbits, Director
        Mountain Education
        www.mountaineducation.org