Re: The Wonderland Trail

  • JimR_pdx
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 19, 2001
      Several recent issues of Backpacker magazine had
      generic data. The one detail worth noting - to me at
      least - is that you need to prearrange your camps all
      around the 100-mile loop. Supposedly you can only camp
      where you're assigned, so for goodness sake don't twist
      an ankle! I love the idea of circling Rainier but
      can't swallow that amount of rigidity.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002