Concealed Carry

  • Kyle Arn
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 8, 2014
      I have a question.  Under the credit card reform bill of 2009, is it still legal to carry an authorized concealed carry or a sidearm in the National Park, while hiking on the JMT.

      Kyle
    • scott.marley
      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 9, 2014

        I understand Roleigh. I know it's difficult without facial expressions to understand one's intent. I really meant it as a tongue in cheek comment.