Hi All ...

  • Talon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      I'm Talon .. pleased to meet you :-)

      I'm starting to recover from ankle/foot surgery
      and for a goal I'm planning to do the JMT in sept
      of 2010. maybe aug-sept .. depending on how much
      I can learn in the next year .. Of course I'll
      just have to do some training hikes ..
      both weekends and smaller multi-day ones ..

      I'm used to day hiking mostly in the San Diego area.
      not to mention a few other sports..

      anyway looking forward to learning all the information
      and trail tips I can ...

      Czzzzzz-Ya ...

      Talon