Re: [John Muir Trail] logistics question

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 14, 2009
      I would fly into Reno too. Crest picks up there at 1:40 and gets you to LeVining at 4:20. The National parks shuttle picks up there, plus you can get your hiking permit there. Here is the schedule http://easternsierratransitauthority.com/wb/pages/bus-routes/crest-north-lone-pine-reno.php

      Life is what you make it.
      Planning ahead is half the fun.
      Kevin Aston
      www.kevinaston.com