Permit application - Non Yosemite entry

  • carpodacus99
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 4, 2014
      Hi folks,

      Looking for some advice on which authority to apply for a permit to finish our SOBO JMT hike.  We did the Happy Isles to Red's meadow portion in 2012 and are looking to go in at Red's and finish the hike this summer (July hopefully).  Hoping permits will be easier to come by as we'll not be entering Yosemite but unsure of where to apply.  Any advice welcome.
      Thanks,
      Tim Habiger
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 8, 2014

        On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM, <forgetwho@...> wrote:
        Uh, no, John.  Not 60 days.  Not 14 days.  SIX MONTHS!  (Again, I'm sorry... lol.)

        Sorry to add to the confusion. Getting dyslexic in my old age. I knew you meant 6 months, but I wrote 60 days.