ride from lone pine to lax

  • morish_idol
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2013
      looking for a ride from lone pine to lax in july or august 2014
    • Paul Fretheim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2013

        LAX $650 Lancaster METROLINK $400

        On Nov 19, 2013 12:45 PM, <morish_idol@...> wrote:

        looking for a ride from lone pine to lax in july or august 2014

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2013
          Hi Paul. Have you got next summers price list already? I think I asked you earlier this summer, but I forgot what you said, on the cost of a pick up in Lee Vining and drop off at Whitney Portal? Thanks Paul!