Re: JMT August 2001

  • hmdsierra
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 3, 2001
      When my 10 year old son and I did it we took 25
      days. We spent 23 walking days and 2 layover days. We
      averaged a little over 9 miles a day. Although that seems
      like quite a while, we were only able to sniff a few
      shooting stars. We spent the next few years taking a
      closer look at the locations that interested us. Even
      then we would have liked to have even longer. In fact,
      eternity is not time enough for the Sierras alone.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002