Re: [John Muir Trail] New Layout/Format

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2013
      You're not alone, I'm still in deep depression over the new format, I think of it as a grenade, it trashed our world class repository of workable links and descriptive library.  We still have lots of information but like you said, with a lot of broken links.  We have a team of two members who are going to get together in San Francisco to help minimize the damage.  I'm so grateful to them.

      Roleigh

      _

      On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM, <tamirph@...> wrote:

      I just wanted to say that I go off on my JMT hike and come home to find the page all different.  As if I am not having a hard enough time adjusting back to reality--I can't even come here and find the stuff I use to know where it was!  Just kidding...I just have to dig a little deeper and click a few wrong links

    • hmdsierra