Re: Hi, from a new member

  • tang_728
    Message 1 of 473 , Jan 2, 2001
      Just so that you know...the site that hmdsierra
      referred you to has some great information, but it hasn't
      been updated since early 99. I sent in my
      reservation/payment via Snail Mail like that site instructed, and it
      was returned to me as insufficient payment. The
      permits (last year) were $5.00, and no additional charge
      for the stamp for Whitney. Before mailing your
      payment, I would call the (209) 372-0200 number to verify
      the address, where you will pick up your permit, and
      the appropriate amount.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002