Sorry to everyone

  • jamesrchristopherson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013

      Hey everyone,

      I'm sorry for bring the issue up regarding carrying a firearm on the hike.  Im an NRA instructor and quite familiar with firearms.  I had talked offline with someone who indicated that it was quite safe and a firearm was not needed.  I only mentioned it because of reading Cat's story, which I would not have considered hysterical.

      Please don't discuss this any longer, I just wanted to apologize to everyone for mentioning it.

      James