Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: File - JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf

    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 1, 2013
      We're having link problems since the new NEO group format, it will be awhile to fix these links.  In the meantime, I'm attaching the crib sheet here.

      _

      On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM, John Kays <jkays@...> wrote:

      I would like to download this file but can't find a file to open etc. would you provide a link?

      Sent from my iPad

    • johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Message 66 of 66 , Apr 30
        File : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf
        Description : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf (Updated Again for 2016 -- to take on the hike, vital phone numbers, addresses, etc.). All phone numbers and links verified for 2015. New entry for 2016 (another shuttle service for Lone Pine area). Co-authored now by Roleigh Martin (Lead Moderator) and Karpani Devi (Moderator). Latest update: Transportation in Yosemite).