Snow Skills this winter/spring

  • Ned Tibbits
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2013
      As the snow begins to fly this Fall, those who love it are jumping for joy and hoping for a great ski season while those who aren’t so sure about “the Cold and the Wet” are concerned about the amount of snow that may still be covering their summer 2014 hiking trail.

      Mountain Education’s Facebook page is showing daily pictures of past Snow Skills instructional trips and situations of snow-interest. I am, also, putting related snow-images on my personal Facebook page to spark interest in snow camping, snow-travel, and related fears and concerns summer hikers may hold that keep them from enjoying the “White Season!”

      If you appreciate what you see, “Like” the page, would you?

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      www.mountaineducation.org