Thanks to All Trekkers for a Great Summer!

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

      I am the guy, Paul Fretheim, who runs East Side Sierra Shuttle out of Independence. I really enjoyed meeting so many of you this summer and enjoyed the great conversations with so many interesting people. It was a lot of fun and it was a pleasure helping you pull off your big adventure!

      Thank you so much for your business and I look forward to doing it again next season!

      For now - let it snow! I can't wait to get out my x-country skis!

      Thanks again!

      Paul Fretheim
      East Side Sierra Shuttle
      Independence, CA

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013
        Paul, Thanks for providing a great and reliable service! It was nice to meet you as well this summer. Hopefully you are doing it next summer as well, I'm already scheming for next year!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013
            Hi Paul,

            You dropped Sarah and I off at Horseshoe meadows for acclimatisation on August 15th, we left on the 17th and completed the JMT on the 15th September. Had some great experiences on the way and if all started with your nice safe journey with a nervous Sarah in the back.

            Take care

            Nick

            Sent from my iPhone