RE: [John Muir Trail] tent selection

  • Don Amundson
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 28, 2013

      Marion-you are the current queen.  If you think have 10 tents is normal you might consider looking into a 12 step group.  There's Hoarders Anonymous and Clutterers Anonymous (I'm not sure if they're 12 step based).  Or then again, you could form your own group.  It seems hoarding gear is a prevalent addiction.  On the other hand, if you have room to store everything, don't fight over it with anyone, don't go into debt to feed your habit, then you might just be standing on the edge of the cliff. Be careful though, one more tent might send you over the edge into the dark side.  ;-)