RE: [John Muir Trail] RE: Mile... Mile & a Half comes out on OCT 1

  • Jason Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
      It's 87 minutes, so feature length. Thanks for your interest!

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:46:59 -0700
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] RE: Mile... Mile & a Half comes out on OCT 1

       The movie trailer has gotten my interest. How long is the whole movie?

      ---In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <xparrot9@...> wrote:

      Hey Guys
      Jason from the Muir Project here. Great news! "Mile... Mile & a Half" comes out on Tuesday October 1st! It will be available on DVD/BR, Itunes, streaming from our site and a whole bunch of other On Demand services. You can pre-order it here:

      http://themuirproject.com/mmah/buy/

      Also,
      We've got a bunch of screenings in theaters around the country through a company called Tugg. It's a really cool company. We worked hard to make it look and sound good enough to be seen in a theater, and really hope that as many of you as possible get to experience it on the big screen. Certainly doesn't compare to the actual experience, but it's not too shabby if I do say so myself;-) Special shout out to Debra, Alison and I think Jon from this group who've set up screenings. Here's a link to the site where you can find out about scheduled screenings, and if you're interested start up your own:

      http://www.tugg.com/titles/mile-mile-and-a-half

      Finally, we've really enjoyed getting to meet a lot of you at our screenings, and if you've enjoyed the film either at one of those or through Kickstarter please spread the word. You guys are the best! Thanks for all of the support so far.

      Jason