RE: JMT Survey

  • vegasjmtdave
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 22, 2013
      Thanks for the feedback on the link.  I am trying to figure out why it works for some and not for others.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <rnperky@...> wrote:

      Link didn't work for me either Joe!

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Joe MacLeish" <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      > Bad Link

    • krishna9012
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2013

        I tried but it says the survey does not exist!

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <djpauw@...> wrote:

        Thanks for the feedback on the link.  I am trying to figure out why it works for some and not for others.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <rnperky@...> wrote:

        Link didn't work for me either Joe!

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Joe MacLeish" <jmacleish@...> wrote:

        > Bad Link

      • ravi_jmt2013
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 23, 2013
          I get the following message when clicking on the link:

          This item might not exist or is no longer available

          This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.