Mile...Mile and a Half Documentary Screening in Massachusetts

  • allison1288
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      Hey everyone!

      I'm hosting a screening of Mile...Mile and a Half in Salisbury, MA October 6th. If you are local, please join us (get your tickets by 9/30 for the threshold) by clicking here: http://www.tugg.com/events/5609

      More importantly, I plan on hiking the JMT next July and will probably be posting some questions soon so I just want to say hey :) Is there anyone here from MA/NH?