RE: Re: [John Muir Trail] section hiking JMT

  • craigroche
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2013

      Thanks Larry, that's a great idea.  I'll go Red's to North Lake (about 70 miles) and what I like about this section is that if I stay out of Devil's Postpile I can take my dog along. It is a sacrifice to not see Evolution Valley, but I've been there several times before, including and challenging exit via Lamarck Col. Perhaps Evolution to Whitney next year!