Fwd: Forum changes

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2013
      Are others having the problems Gail is having?  I know about the dead links.  Gail is talking about being able to read the messages via the web (not through email).  I'm going to try and reproduce her situation, I normally read emails via email myself.

      _
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2013
      Gail, others, are you seeing the messed up emails in the same manner I am?  I am using Chrome.

      See attached picture.

      _

        Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2013

          I can see this happening but it's with an older browser so I can't really complain too much I suppose. And I'm not seeing it with recent messages. But when I look at an older thread it happens there. I took a screenshot. I'd include that image inline but I no longer know how to do that. Can I even create a link? I'm not sure. And I can't preview my post to test it. So here's the image URL of a screenshot of a thread from earlier this year:

          http://imageshack.us/a/img707/6566/mtsy.jpg

          The new groups software isn't really simpler, it's stupider. Simpler would be a straightforward HTML bulletin board, something akin to craigslist. I'd be all for early 90s web technology when compared to this.