Re: Hi, from a new member

  • JimR_pdx
    Message 1 of 473 , Dec 30, 2000
      Sounds right. Sad to say, by starting at the
      south end you are competing for the most coveted
      permits in the Sierra at Whitney Portal - not to mention
      the most expensive (not bad, though) and the meanest
      of all first days on the route. Two co-workers
      started there, I think they made about three miles that
      first day.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002