Re: Smoke conditions may improve Yosemite Valley

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
      Oh goody, goody! ( insert sarcasm here ). As someone who lives in the Reno/Sparks area, we have borne the brunt of the smoke from the Rim Fire and have been choking on the smoke from this fire for a couple weeks. I enjoyed our 2 day reprieve from a shift in wind flow, but it looks like its coming back our way, yay! ( insert sarcasm again ).

      Bring on winter and some snowfall to put out these fires and some skiing!!