Re: [John Muir Trail] RE: Wonderful service from Eastern Sierra Shuttle Service

  • Larry Beck
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
      $114 per person. That was with 14 but one of my group got very ill right before the trip so we just ate that one. Fourteen is the largest group they could handle.

      I'm sure the price is negotiable based on the size of the group of course. Bob also came up with a lot of $$ saving options but in the end, we opted for the direct approach to make sure we got to Lodgepole before the permit station closed at 3:30 pm.

      Larry