And we are off...Thank you to everyone!

  • tamirph
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      We are leaving in the morning. I was able to get a permit to start on Sunday...still gonna try for a Saturday start but at least I know we will be on the trail! Thank you to everyone who helped both on the forum and in emails. This trip would not have been possible without your help. Happy Hiking! See ya in 3 weeks! Uggg....can't imagine what my email is gonna be like :)
      Tami