Re: Tioga Road closed or closing - possibility of closing TM?

  • kerry.devilbiss
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 28, 2013
      Just spoke with the USPS in the Valley - they said they are working with the Park Service on a way to get mail up to Tuolumne, told me to go ahead and ship my stuff up there ... and hope for the best?

      If I get it out by tomorrow at the latest, I hope it will get there by the Monday after next, guess I will find out soon enough!

      Still holding out hope that the Crane Flat to Yosemite Creek closure only lasts a few days. That seems naive, unfortunately.