Lone Pine restaurants...

  • tamirph
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2013
      Which one are your favorites? Thanks!
    • john_friend
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2013
        Alabama Hills Cafe and Bakery for breakfast. Pancakes and hash brown potatoes the morning after I finished my JMT trek - yummm.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "tamirph" <tamirph@...> wrote:

        > Which one are your favorites? Thanks!

      • Bill Heiser
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 26, 2013
          I had a dinner with friends at Seasons in Lone Pine after finishing my trip last year.  It was great! (and i don't think that was just from being on the trail for 30 days <grin>).

          August 26, 2013 6:35 PM

          Which one are your favorites? Thanks!

        Message 4 of 7 , Aug 26, 2013
          Mt Whitney Cafe for breakfast

          Seasons Restaurant for supper

          Sent from my iPhone
          See my Google Profile for interesting research links:
          http://tinyurl.com/3vnolh8

          On Aug 26, 2013, at 9:41 PM, "john_friend" <yahoo@...> wrote:

          Alabama Hills Cafe and Bakery for breakfast. Pancakes and hash brown potatoes the morning after I finished my JMT trek - yummm.

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "tamirph" <tamirph@...> wrote:

          > Which one are your favorites? Thanks!

        • casey
          Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27, 2013
            Merry-Go-Round Chinese/American Food just south of the stoplight on the east side of the highway. The cashew chicken is almost completely cashews and chicken, just enough vegetables for color. The vegetable rice is almost 50 per cent vegetables. Service is outstanding also.

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Roleigh Martin <marti124@...> wrote:

            > Mt Whitney Cafe for breakfast
            >
            > Seasons Restaurant for supper
            >

            > Sent from my iPhone
            > See my Google Profile for interesting research links:
            > http://tinyurl.com/3vnolh8
            >
            > On Aug 26, 2013, at 9:41 PM, "john_friend" <yahoo@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Alabama Hills Cafe and Bakery for breakfast. Pancakes and hash brown potatoes the morning after I finished my JMT trek - yummm.
            > >
            > > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "tamirph" <tamirph@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Which one are your favorites? Thanks!

          • Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
            Message 6 of 7 , Aug 27, 2013
              I never miss breakfast or lunch at the Alabama Hills cafe. Amazing. I recommend the breakfast BLT - it will power you over any pass on the east side!

              On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM, tamirph <tamirph@...> wrote:

              Which one are your favorites? Thanks!

            • mansfield1925
              Message 7 of 7 , Aug 27, 2013

                > Which one are your favorites? Thanks!

                Seasons was excellent. A little pricey for my taste, but the Chicken Piccata was terrific.