On the Road in 6 Hours

  • sjweaver29
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
      On the road in 6 hours and should at the Portal by 9am. I've done many backpacks in Glacier and Tetons, but nothing like solo from Tuolumne Meadow to Whitney. This group has been invaluable in getting prepared. Thanks everyone and keep the posts coming.

      Probably won't get much sleep tonight.
      Steve
    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
        Have a great time!

        On Aug 25, 2013, at 8:05 PM, "sjweaver29" <sjweaver29@...> wrote:

        On the road in 6 hours and should at the Portal by 9am. I've done many backpacks in Glacier and Tetons, but nothing like solo from Tuolumne Meadow to Whitney. This group has been invaluable in getting prepared. Thanks everyone and keep the posts coming.

        Probably won't get much sleep tonight.
        Steve

      • Jo T
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013