Re: Water decision: Sawyer Squeeze or Aquatabs?

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 24, 2013
      Roleigh,

      With the rate of failure you're reporting I wonder about whether you're per filtering questionable sources. In the past I have used, among other methods, a platypus gravity filter, an msr Sweetwater I think it was called, a katadyn hiker pro, and the katadyn chlorine tabs. The latter, I still carry in my emergency kit in the event of a catastrophic failure, which only ever occurred with the msr.

      Please excuse my brevity, This message sent from a mobile device.