Re: Clouds Rest water

  • straw_marmot
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
      I don't know about the lakes, but you should try to get up-to-date information nearer the time on whether (and where) Sunrise Creek is flowing. On 8/22 there was a dribble at the Cloud's Rest junction; then better flow about 1.5 miles further up JMT - but this may have been temporary following the heavy storms on 8/20.

      Ralph

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
          "You want to exchange info on the last *two* sources so that when you get to the first source you know the distance to the second source."

          Excellent info...thanks so much John!!