Re: belated update

  • dad0980
    Message 1 of 473 , Dec 14, 2000
      I'm planning a trip for this next summer. I guess
      it depends on the permits I get in Feb. I am going
      to talk with my doctor and see if I might need
      medication. I really don't think my condition was altitude
      related. We were only at 6700 feet. I've been to the top
      of Whitney twice with little trouble other then
      headaches. I am bound and determined to go this summer.
      Heck, I've got all the gear, maps, you name it. At
      anyrate, if I get permits with enough slots I may be
      looking to pick up a couple of hiking companions. I'll
      post it if it does happen. Cheers
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002