Bearikade & Allen at Wild Ideas

  • tamirph
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
      Allen is just awesome...our rentals arrived today--over a week early. I am very happy that I have time to pack the backpacks...and the food and make sure I am good to go.

      I made a psuedo bearcan out of posterboard--and I can't fit it either inside the can or around it so I think I am good with my food already shipped to MTR.

      If anyone is thinking about renting these, go for it!
    • yaq32@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
        Second that...we've used the Bearikaide the last two years. We even own two bear vaults and rented Bearikaides instead. Easy to open, light, great camp stool, laundry bucket, and table for stove!  You can't go wrong!

        Sent from my iPhone