Elizabeth Wenk wants YOUR help!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013
      Lizzy Wenk, the author of the great Wilderness Press JMT Guidebook, posted this request for help on the FB JMT group. Since we have a bit more members than the FB group does, I thought I'd take the liberty of cross-posting it here:

      "Hello, This is a message from Lizzy Wenk, the author of the Wilderness Press JMT book. I rehiked both the JMT and many side trails this summer for an upcoming book update. Due to a GPS error I lost my tracks - but not waypoints - for side trails I hiked around VVR, including the Lake Edison trail, Bear Creek Ridge, the Bear Creek cut-off, and Bear Creek. If you have high resolution tracks of any of these trail you would be willing to share with me, could you please e-mail me at ehwenk@... ? Thanks so much for helping out. Lizzy"

      If anyone possibly does not know the book, it's here:

      The link leads to the 4th Edition (2007). Sounds like she's planning a 5th.

      PS to Lizzy: We'd love to have you as a member. We try to promote your book. You can Join at this link: