Re: Reno long term parking

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
      Shoot me an off board e-mail and I might be able to help you out. I live in Sparks and you would be welcome to park at my house. Are you from the Boise area? We have a lot of family that live in Meridian, ID.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "boisemelly" <melcombs13@...> wrote:

      > Besides the airport, does anyone know of long-term parking options in the Reno area (30 days)? We're going to drive there and then take Amtrak to Merced. (yes, I know there are better options, but we love trains :)
      >
      > Thanks for any help you all can provide!
      >
      > Mel

    • Donovan Sarka
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
        We left a vehicle at the La Quinta, free for a few days if you are a guest. Then $3.00 day after.