Re: Request for suggestions on hiking individual sections with friends and family

  • casey
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
      If you choose the Onion Valley idea contact Dee at Pine Creek Pack Station. When I went out for an unexpected resupply she was able to arrange for my pack to be hauled back over Kearsage Pass to the junction with the JMT for $100. I cheated and rode a mule back to the junction for another $190. They were doing two other resupplies the same day so the costs were shared.