Re: belated update

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 473 , Dec 1, 2000
      Don't worry about not succeeding on your first
      attempt. Many of us have physical problems we have to
      overcome, or deal with to make the trip.<br>I have a small
      cardiac condition which requires daily medication to hike
      at altitude.<br>Have you talked to your physician
      about medication?<br>Let me know when you think you
      might be trying for the JMT again. I'll be out there
      most of next summer. I'll look for you.<br>Good luck
      and I think you'll do fine!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002