ESTA bus stop in Lone Pine change

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 594 KB
    I just finished my detoured 2013 JMT (substituting Bishop/Kearsarge for Mather/Pinchot--I did Glen Pass after Kearsarge before turning Sobo--because I escorted a friend with a sore ankle out at Bishop). I called ESTA to put my name in rider queue and found out their Lone Pine bus stop moved a month ago McDonald's (601 S. Main St.).