Hello From the Muir Project

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
      Hello Everyone,
      Jason From the muir project here. Thanks to everyone who came out to see us in Topanga Canyon and Seattle!

      We have some great news! We have a release date! October 1st our film will be available on iTunes and other VOD services TBD. As soon as all of those are hashed out I will let you all know. The special edition DVD and Blue Ray will also be available for purchase online. Pre-order links are at the bottom of this email.

      If you don't want to wait until October we have signed up with a company called Tugg that sets up screenings in local theaters around the country. It's pretty cool. Basically, the theater has a small cost, we have a small cost and if enough tickets can be sold to cover that then the screening will happen. Also, if you sign on to be the local promoter you get %5 of the ticket sales. If any of you are interested in setting one up in your locale here's the link. Feel free to message me with any questions as well:

      http://www.tugg.com/titles/mile-mile-and-a-half

      DVD & BR pre-orders:

      DVD: http://themuirproject.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-special-edition-dvd-mile-mile-a-half

      Blue Ray: http://themuirproject.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-special-edition-blu-ray-mile-mile-a-half

      Thanks again guys!
      Jason
    • Bill Heiser

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
          I'm not sure about the $, but it will be October 1st. As I know more Ill of course let you all know.

          To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com