Re: USPS close to Happy Isles?

  • jj442434
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
      I would assume so. You could probably fit it in a flat rate box even, if they have those there.

      Although I don't see any reason you couldn't, I've never actually been to the post office there, so call them just to be sure

      (209) 372-4475

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "fernando_amorim08" <fernando.amorim08@...> wrote:

      > You think that is possible to send a 50Liters backpack using the general delivery from there?

    • Aaron Tjogas
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
        USPS in the valley next to the wilderness permit ranger station

        There is a post office in Yosemite Valley. I believe it's in Yosemite Village, so not too far from Happy Isles