USPS close to Happy Isles?

  • fernando_amorim08
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
      Wassup!

      There's any USPS close to Happy Isles? I'm gonna need send some stuff that i'm not gonna use to LA.

      Thx! Cya
    • jj442434
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
        There is a post office in Yosemite Valley. I believe it's in Yosemite Village, so not too far from Happy Isles

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "fernando_amorim08" <fernando.amorim08@...> wrote:

        > Wassup!
        >
        > There's any USPS close to Happy Isles? I'm gonna need send some stuff that i'm not gonna use to LA.
        >
        > Thx! Cya

      • fernando_amorim08
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
          You think that is possible to send a 50Liters backpack using the general delivery from there?

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "jj442434" <jj442434@...> wrote:

          > There is a post office in Yosemite Valley. I believe it's in Yosemite Village, so not too far from Happy Isles
          >
          > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "fernando_amorim08" <fernando.amorim08@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Wassup!
          > >
          > > There's any USPS close to Happy Isles? I'm gonna need send some stuff that i'm not gonna use to LA.
          > >
          > > Thx! Cya

        • jj442434
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
            I would assume so. You could probably fit it in a flat rate box even, if they have those there.

            Although I don't see any reason you couldn't, I've never actually been to the post office there, so call them just to be sure

            (209) 372-4475

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "fernando_amorim08" <fernando.amorim08@...> wrote:

            > You think that is possible to send a 50Liters backpack using the general delivery from there?

          • Aaron Tjogas
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
              USPS in the valley next to the wilderness permit ranger station