Re: Possible fire near Lake Edison

    Message 1 of 84 , Aug 3, 2013
      Just noticed that they have added an "estimated containment date" to the Aspen Fire reporting - Aug 10 (next Saturday).

      Message 84 of 84 , Aug 10, 2013
        On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Chris <cehauser1@...> wrote:

        This morning they posted what they are saying is the final fire update for the Aspen Fire. For that reason, I'll call this report my final report too. (Also, I'm leaving for my JMT hike this Friday, so the timing is good.)

        Chris - Thanks for the great reports,