Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT from Edison to TMeadows

  • Larry Beck
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
      How about this:

      8.0 miles Edison Lake to Mott Pass Trail  (aka: North Fork of Mono Creek)
      10.0 miles Lake Virginia
      9.8 miles Deer Creek
      8.2 miles Red's Meadows
      11 miles Garnet Lake
      12.3 miles Lyell Canyon Bridge
      11.7 miles Tuolumne Meadows Grill and Post Office

      Larry

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
          James, where are you coming from? Someone driving you all the way back into VVR? Just curious ---- if I was in L.A and had the option, I might think about coming up 395 hitting bishop, then getting to the mosquito flat trailhead--- come in over mono pass and either head into VVR or slog up Silver Pass

          forkfestreview.wordpress.com
          sparklefart.blogspot.com

          To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
          From: bobolonius@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:32:01 -0700
          Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT from Edison to TMeadows

[...]

        • James Christopherson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
            I'm coming from Fresno where I live. My wife will take me to Edison on day 0 and pick me up in TMeadows on my last day.