File - JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf

  • johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 1, 2013
      File : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf
      Description : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf (Updated for 2013 -- to take on the hike, vital phone numbers, addresses, etc.). All phone numbers verified for 2013. Co-authored now by Roleigh Martin (Lead Moderator) and Karpani Devi (Moderator). Latest update: Added East Side Sierra Shuttle.) Latest update: added East Side Sierra Shuttle.
    • johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 1, 2013
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 1, 2013
          File : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf
          Description : JMT-Carry Crib Sheet of Vital Info.pdf (Updated for 2013 -- to take on the hike, vital phone numbers, addresses, etc.). All phone numbers verified for 2013. Co-authored now by Roleigh Martin (Lead Moderator) and Karpani Devi (Moderator). Latest update: Added East Side Sierra Shuttle.) Latest update: added East Side Sierra Shuttle.
        • John Kays
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 1, 2013
            I would like to download this file but can't find a file to open etc. would you provide a link?

            Sent from my iPad
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 1, 2013
            We're having link problems since the new NEO group format, it will be awhile to fix these links.  In the meantime, I'm attaching the crib sheet here.

            _

            Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1
              Message 7 of 23 , Apr 1 1:57 AM