Re: [John Muir Trail] medicines/ pills

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
      the rangers say anything that you ingest should go in the canister, but I don't do that with my meds.  But they're not smelly either :-)

      Barbara

      On Jul 29, 2013, at 10:09 PM, "kblovold" <kblovold@...> wrote:

      Do medicines in pill form need to be kept in a bear cannister at night?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
        Why not? They don't take up much room. Keeps the mice away. I doubt they need bear protection.