medicines/ pills

  • kblovold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
      Do medicines in pill form need to be kept in a bear cannister at night?
    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
        the rangers say anything that you ingest should go in the canister, but I don't do that with my meds.  But they're not smelly either :-)

        Barbara

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
          Why not? They don't take up much room. Keeps the mice away. I doubt they need bear protection.